Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Finally off to Japan!!!

Hi everyone!!!
Finally we're back in Brussels tonight and we quickly unpacked all our stuff after having been in Malta for 11 days and packed our bags again for our holiday in Japan!! Can't wait to get there now though I'm really dreading the long flight.. it will be really boring. I also packed a bag with things to keep us entertained, books, iPod, biscuits, nuts, etc... Hopefully we'll get some sleep too. I was already exhausted on the way here but I had this really fat guy next to me who decided to take over part of my seat too and he kept hitting me accidentally with his fat elbow and managed to wake me up twice along the way. Tomorrow we're flying with BA so I hope the seats will be a bit more comfy.
Our mobile phones won't work in Japan so as from tomorrow morning they will be switched off. We'll update this blog as often as possible so you can read up on our adventures! You can also leave comments! Hope to hear from you too!
Sayonara!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello....tryig to type with ben on my lap who wants to have a go at it to.... so anyways have a great time in japan...and send loads of pics... tata from tanya and baby ben